You are here: SriPedia - Oppiliappan - Archives - Jan 2007

Oppiliappan List Archive: Message 00060 Jan 2007

Jan 2007 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

SrI:

Dear AasthikAs :

54 Vattils of Akkaravadisil SamarpaNam from Overseas sishyas
have been included in the total of 300 Silver cups of AkkAravadisil
PrasAdham for Malolan on the Koodarai Vellum Seer Govindha dinam
of ThiruppAvai MahOthsavam .

Those who have still to send in your pledges , please send them to
Srihari Raghavan thru Ahobila Matam North America Web site
right away . We would like to send in this year's sponsorship funds
by Jan 9 to complete the preparation activities . Please recieve
the consecrated Silver Vattils with ThirumaNN , Sankhu and Chakram
from Sri ThAthu Swamigal after the SamarpaNam  at the Sri matam
on Jan 11 Morning . Please request your family  members to pick them
up for yourself if you could not be there .

If anyone else from overseas wants to join , we can add their samarpaNams
as well if we hear from you before Jan 9 .Sri matam staff are kind enough
to accomodate last minute requests this year.

There are still 20 Silver vattils from last year's presentation that
were not claimed by the sponsors from 2006 SamarpaNam . Sri Matam
will keep it for you for later pick up when you are in India.

Srimath Azhagiya Singar ThiruvadigaLE SaraNam ,
Daasan , V.Sadagopan

Home Page
http://www.ibiblio.org/sripedia
oppiliappan-subscribe@yahoogroups.com