You are here: SriPedia - Oppiliappan - Archives - Jan 2007

Oppiliappan List Archive: Message 00071 Jan 2007

Jan 2007 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

83.asEshavagjadyamalaphanthri
     navam navam sushtu suvAkyadhAyinee
      mamaiva jihvAgra surangavarthinee
      bhavaprasannA vadhanE cha mE Sreeh
Lakshmi, you who eradicates all ignorance in speech and gives  the
ability to speak well and stays in the stage set well by my tongue,
be pleased and also stay in my face.
84.samasthasampthsu virAjamAnA
samasthathEjassu vibhAsamAnA
      vishnupriyE thvam bhava   dheepyamAnA
vAkdhEvathA mE vadhanE prasannA
You shine on my face pleasant and lustrous, oh Devi who is dearest to
Lord Vishnu,and who is the goddess of speech and shines in all wealth
and in all luminous bodies.
85.sarvapradharsE sakalArThadhE thvam
     prabhAsu lAvaNyadhayApradhOgDHree
     suvarNadhE thvam sumukhee bhava Sreeh
      hiraNmayee mE nayanE prasannA
You who makes everything shine well, who provides beauty and grace by
your rays of light  and who gives gold and of golden form, be pleased
and stay in my eves.
86.sarvArThadha sakala jagathprasoothih
      sarvEsvaree sarvabhayApahanthree
      sarvOnnathA thvam sumukhee cha nah sreeh
      hiraNmayee mE bhava suprasannA
Lakshmiof golden form, you are the giver of everything, the origin of
the world, Isvari of all the worlds, dispeller of all fear,and the
supreme power,show your benign face and be pleased with us.
87.samastha vignoughsavinASakAriNee
      samastha bhakthOddharaNE vichakshaNA
      anantha soubhAgyasukhapradhAyinee
      hiraNmayee mE nayanE prasannA
Lakshmi of golden form, be present in my eyes, you who  destroys all
obstacles and adept in the uplifting of all devotees, giving them all
riches and happiness.
88.dhEvi praseedha dhayaneeyathamAya mahyam
      dhEvAdhinATHa bhavadhEvagaNAdhivandhyE
      mAthah thTHaiva bhava sannihithAdhrSOrmE
      pathyAsamam mamamukhE bhava suprsannA
Oh Devi be pleased with me who most deserves your pity.You are
worshipped by all devas, Indra and Siva. Be present, mother, always
in my eyes along with your Lord and stay in my face with benevolence.
89.mA vathsa bhairabhayadhAnakarOrpithasthE
     moulou mamaEthi mayi dheenajanAnukampE
      mAthah samarpaya mudha karuNAkatAksham
      mAngalyabeejam iha nah srja janmamAthah
Your hand is placed on my head saying "do not fear my child" as you
are merciful towards the suffering. Oh mother, turn your merciful
glances towards me with pleasure and create the seed of
auspiciousness for us here.
90. KatAksha iha kAmaDHuk thava manasthuchinthAmaNih
    karah suratharuh sadhA  navaniDHisthvamEva indhirE
   bhavetthavadhayArasOrasarasAyanam chAnvaham
   mukham thava kalAniDhih viviDHa vAncjhitharTHapradham
Here  in this world your glance is the kamadhenu. Your mind is the
wish giving gem. Your hand is the kalpavrksha.Oh IndhirA , you are
ever the treasure of navanidhi, shanka, padma. etc.Your mercy is the
elixir that is fruitful everday.Your face is the treasure of  kalAs
which fulfills all desires.
91.yaTHA rasasparsanatho ayasopi suvarNathA syAth kamalE taThA thE
   katAkshasamsparsanathO janAnAm amangaLAnAmapi mangaLathvam
Just as even the iron becomes gold by the contact with the alchemical
liquid so too, Kamala devi, even inauspicious will become auspicious
with the contact of your  glance.
92. dhEheethi nAstheethi vachah pravESAth
     bheethO ramE thvAm SaaNam prapadhyE
    athah sadhA asmin abhayapradhA thvam
    sahaiva pathyA mama sanniDHEhi
I am frightened of the words 'give,' and 'no' and hence oh RamA, I
surrender to you.Therefore you who is the refuge come to me with your
Lord.
93. kalpadhrumENa maNinA sahihA suramyA
     SreesthE kalAmayi rasEna rasAyanEna
    Astham athO mama cha dhrukkarapANipAdha
    sprshtya suvarNavaopushah sTHirajangamAssyuh
Lakshmi who is with kalatharu and chinthamani, be full of essence of
all your kalas. Hence the contact with my eyes,  hands, arm and
feet   may turn all beings mobile and immobile into golden form.
94.AdhyAdhivishnOh sThiraDharmapathni
     thvamEvapathyA mamasanniDHEhi
     AdhyAdhilakshmi thvadhanugrahENa
     padhE padhE mE niDHidharsanam syAth
You are the eight forms of lakshmi and the pathni of the Lord who is
the first cause.You stay with me with your LOrd and through your
grace let me find wealth at each and every step

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: