You are here: SriPedia - Oppiliappan - Archives - Jan 2007

Oppiliappan List Archive: Message 00102 Jan 2007

Jan 2007 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

dear sadagopanji, this mail is really interesting.
thanks for the research nd sharing of the treasure.
here i hav a problem. after the subject line, there r
two lines which r not readable.
can u pl,send another mail so tat i can also b
benefitted.
--- "Dr. Sadagopan" <yennappan@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> SrI:
>
> Daer Sriman Raghuveerdayal:
>
> Man thanks for sharing this beautiful "one liner"
> on ThiruppAavi .
>
> Srimathyai GOdhAyai Nama:
> V.Sadagopan

தாஸஸà¯&#65533;ய

விà®&#382;à¯&#65533;à®&#382;ாபனமà¯&#65533;.

>               As usual adiyen was searching some old
> books lying uncared for in a library (?) and it is
> my fortune to find out some invaluable old books on
> our Sampradayam. But the strict (!) librarian
> refused to lend them to me and even refused to take
> xerox copies of them. So sitting there itself I
> copied down some of the pages manually. The attached
> .pdf file is one of the few pages adiyen copied.
>
>                  It is adiyen's baghyam that at
> least before the end of Thiruppavai uthsavam the
> file can be uploaded. Please note that the entire
> file is made of only and only one sentence.And it is
> not a simple writeup. It is an extempore lecture
> given by the scholor in one of the
> ThiruppAvai-ThiruvempAvai seminars
> (மாநாà®&#376;à¯&#65533; )  held by HH Kanchi
Sri
> Chandrasekarendra Saraswathi Swami in 1952.
>
>                 Adiyen request Sri Sadagopan Swamin
> and Sri Madhavakkannan Swamin, if the file is worth
> to be put in groups, it shall be informed to the
> group members. Due to some misbehavior, files
> uploaded to my yahoo briefcase are not properly
> opening and hence this request.
>
> --
> Adiyen,
> Dasan,