From: Saroja Ramanujam <sarojram18@xxxxxxxxx>
To: Oppiliappan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, January 25, 2008 12:41:27 AM
Subject: Re: [Oppiliappan] online sanskrit classes

hank you for the prompt response. IT is very easy to get enrolled in the class.
1.Install skype if you have not done already. Just search through google for skype and open the page and download it.Regiser by filling the particilars and provide me with your skype ID and I will enrol you in the class.
2.The class will be at9pm IST for one hour or so.
It is through chat and it would help if all are present at the same time.If anyone misses a class I will be mailing the chat session notes and scanned copy of the lesson for catching up
3. If you have any doubt you can contact me through messenger or gchat any time . 4. Even if you are not computer literate you can do it with ease. If you install skype and contact me through chat either in skype itself or i otherwise I will help.
4. It would help if you know devanagari script because  the class chat will be in English only asskype has no provision for using other language fonts that I know of.
5. If you install baraha fonts I can send you the devanagari version through chat or mail.
If you need any more assistance please dont hesitate to ask.
I am already having online classes on Mondays,Wednesdays and Fridays  started from early Dec. and we have covered 17 lessons so far.I am following sanskrit primer book at present.
Hoping to see you all tomorrow at the class
saroja Ramanujam

The classes will be on saturdays and sundays at9pmIST starting from tomorrow

               Dr.  Saroja Ramanujam, M.A., Ph.D, Siromani in sanskrit.

                   www.freewebs. com/asrama3

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. __._,_.___

Oppiliappan Koil Varadachari Sadagopan
http://www.sadagopan.org

Home Page
http://www.ibiblio.org/sripedia