From: POIGAIADIAN40 <chandra.parthasarathy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: sri vaishnavism <srivaishnavism@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, 25 January, 2008 5:42:20 PM
Subject: IRULIL PIRANDHADHINAAL

New Message on sri vaishnavism

IRULIL PIRANDHADHINAAL

  Reply to Sender   Recommend Message 1 in Discussion
From: POIGAIADIAN40

THIS WEEK THAMIZH KAVITHAI : IRULIL PIRANDHADHINAAL
View Attachment(s)

View other groups in this category.

To stop getting this e-mail, or change how often it arrives, go to your E-mail Settings.

Need help? If you've forgotten your password, please go to Passport Member Services.
For other questions or feedback, go to our Contact Us page.

If you do not want to receive future e-mail from this MSN group, or if you received this message by mistake, please click the "Remove" link below. On the pre-addressed e-mail message that opens, simply click "Send". Your e-mail address will be deleted from this group's mailing list.
Remove my e-mail address from sri vaishnavism.

Download prohibited? No problem. CHAT from any browser, without download. __._,_.___

Oppiliappan Koil Varadachari Sadagopan
http://www.sadagopan.org

Home Page
http://www.ibiblio.org/sripedia