You are here: SriPedia - Oppiliappan - Archives - Jan 2008

Oppiliappan List Archive: Message 00283 Jan 2008

Jan 2008 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

Dear Sreedhar,

The website is back online after maintenance.  But,
many uploads have been lost earlier last week due to
some unknown problem.  The lost recordings include Sri
Velukkudi Krishnan's Bhagavat Gita upanyasam also.

Vaidheeswaran

--- sreedhar rangachari <sreedhar_ramaa@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

dear Sir,

I am unable to get the upanyasams of Sri Velukudi
Krishnan's Gita upanyasam

in this site since last week. It says that " Domain is
suspended ".

Can anyone tell me as to where else i can find these ?

Adiyen dasan

R.sreedhar

--- On Fri, 14/9/07, S Sampath