You are here: SriPedia - Oppiliappan - Archives - Jan 2008

Oppiliappan List Archive: Message 00286 Jan 2008

Jan 2008 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

Madame
My name is V.Harikrishnan. My skype ID is Harikrishnan
Viriyambakkam. Please enrol me for the Sanskirt Class.
I live in Chennai, Tamilnadu India.
Haarikrishnan
--- Saroja Ramanujam <sarojram18@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> hank you for the prompt response. IT is very easy to
> get enrolled in the class.
> 1.Install skype if you have not done already. Just
> search through google for skype and open the page
> and download it.Regiser by filling the particilars
> and provide me with your skype ID and I will enrol
> you in the class.
> 2.The class will be at9pm IST for one hour or so.
> It is through chat and it would help if all are
> present at the same time.If anyone misses a class I
> will be mailing the chat session notes and scanned
> copy of the lesson for catching up
> 3. If you have any doubt you can contact me through
> messenger or gchat any time . 4. Even if you are not
> computer literate you can do it with ease. If you
> install skype and contact me through chat either in
> skype itself or i otherwise I will help.
> 4. It would help if you know devanagari script
> because  the class chat will be in English only
> asskype has no provision for using other language
> fonts that I know of.
> 5. If you install baraha fonts I can send you the
> devanagari version through chat or mail.
> If you need any more assistance please dont hesitate
> to ask.
> I am already having online classes on
> Mondays,Wednesdays and Fridays  started from early
> Dec. and we have covered 17 lessons so far.I am
> following sanskrit primer book at present.
> Hoping to see you all tomorrow at the class
> saroja Ramanujam
>
> The classes will be on saturdays and sundays
> at9pmIST starting from tomorrow
>

>                  Dr.  Saroja Ramanujam, M.A., Ph.D,
> Siromani in sanskrit.
>

>                      www.freewebs.com/asrama3