You are here: SriPedia - Oppiliappan - Archives - Jan 2008

Oppiliappan List Archive: Message 00315 Jan 2008

Jan 2008 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

Respected Madam,

My Skype ID is swati477. Kindly enrol me in the on line sanskrit class. Please also inform me the regular timings and days of Teaching please.

Thanks and Best Regards,

Vasantkumar.V

Saroja Ramanujam <sarojram18@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
skype is a software which can be downloaded through internet and installed  Then you fill in the particulars and enter a skype ID and provide me that. My skype ID is sanskritclass and you add it to your list then you will be included in my class

               Dr.  Saroja Ramanujam, M.A., Ph.D, Siromani in sanskrit.

                   www.freewebs.com/asrama3

Now you can chat without downloading messenger. Click here to know how. __._,_.___

Oppiliappan Koil Varadachari Sadagopan
http://www.sadagopan.org

Home Page
http://www.ibiblio.org/sripedia