You are here: SriPedia - Oppiliappan - Archives - Jan 2009

Oppiliappan List Archive: Message 00006 Jan 2009

Jan 2009 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

SrI:

Dear Sriman Satakopa TatachAr Swamy :

Thanks very much for your description of the anushtAna
KuLa Utsavam and JagaraNa VruttAnusandhAnam
on the gold Kavacham Kaimkaryam for Swamy Desikan at
His avatAra Sthalam .

I have brought this kaimkaryam to the attention of
the Desika BhaktAs and am requestiing them to contact you
or myself if they would eb interesrted to take part in this
Kaimakryam .

Na Dhaivam DesikAth Param ,
V.Sadagopan