You are here: SriPedia - Oppiliappan - Archives - Jan 2009

Oppiliappan List Archive: Message 00256 Jan 2009

Jan 2009 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

SrI:

Dear Sri VasihNavAs: adiyEn praNAms::

This is a HEARTY REQUEST!
Is there any elite souls in this group to utilize their resources to
find out the way to recover our Sri Naan Madhiya Perumal,
Sri Thalai Sanga Naachiyaar and Sri Andal which was stolen a
week before.

Below is a detailed mail from Sriman Venkatesh Swamy. AdiyEn
pray to Sri Rangam Divyadampathis to restore the Perumal, Thayar
and Sri Andal at Thalaichanga Naanmadiyam.

Namo Sri RenganAthAya:
adiyEn,
senthil.b