You are here: SriPedia - Oppiliappan - Archives - Jul 2004

Oppiliappan List Archive: Message 00126 Jul 2004

Jul 2004 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

Sri:

Dear BhakthAs :

It gives me immense pleasure to let you know
that all the funds needed for the SamarpaNam of
the RathnAngi for SrI HemAbhjavalli SamEtha
SrI DevanAtha PerumAL of Thriuvaheendhrapuram
HAS BEEN RAISED  NOW THROUGH THE ANUGRAHAM OF
SRI HEMABHJAVALLI  AND SWAMY DESIKAN .

adiyen's sincere and heartfelt thanks to every one
who contributed SamarpaNams fort he Kaimkaryam
to go forward .

We are waiting  for an auspicious date to be picked
by the archakAs of Thiruvaheendhrapuram and I will
let you know as soon as I hear back .

THANKS AGAIN FOR YOUR MOST WELCOME SUPPORT
TO COME THIS FAR !

DAASAN , OPPILIAPPAN KOIL  V.SADAGOPAN

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here