You are here: SriPedia - Oppiliappan - Archives - Jul 2004

Oppiliappan List Archive: Message 00128 Jul 2004

Jul 2004 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

            'UNFORGETTABLE MIND, DEVOID OF GRIEF"

 If we have an unforgettable mind-= not forgetting Him- we will not have grief upon us.
What grief? The grief of any devotee is the "not being able to experience/enjoy His company"

The Lord  who is so easily accessible removes the hurdle of devotees.

We, who  have a mind  of not forgetting Him at all will not have the grief of
"not being able to expreience and enjoy Him"

This is being mentioned by sri kula-sEkara AzhwAr in perumAL thiru-mozhi
"...maRavAdha vuLLam thanni vudaiyOAm, maRRuru thuyaram adaiayOmanREA" 10-9

vanamamalai padmanabhan

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here

Yahoo! Groups Links