You are here: SriPedia - Oppiliappan - Archives - Jul 2004

Oppiliappan List Archive: Message 00149 Jul 2004

Jul 2004 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

Dear BhakthAs :

We had number of postings on these subjects ,
which have been discussed few months back as  well.

For PrapannAs , there is no need to emphasize
these points . For others , there is no need for
labor these points , since it is not that important .
As Sahaja VaishNavAs , one thing we wont do:
(Viz) : Hurt any believer's feelings !

We will hence stay away from addiitonal
discussions on this important subject in
this public forum , since the point of diminishing returns
associated with such discussions has arrived !

Please refer to Oppiliappan and other archives for historical
postings . Please be in touch with each other privately .

Thanks for your understanding .

V.Sadagopan

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here