You are here: SriPedia - Oppiliappan - Archives - Jul 2004

Oppiliappan List Archive: Message 00186 Jul 2004

Jul 2004 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

Dear Shyam,

I am not sure if I will attend, but wanted to know if
it was 12.30 pm EDT or CDT or PDT: since 858 area code
is San Diego, CA area code(??), perhaps it is PDT??

Regards,

Ashok Krishnamurthy

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Z1wmxD/DREIAA/yQLSAA/XUWolB/TM