You are here: SriPedia - Oppiliappan - Archives - Jul 2004

Oppiliappan List Archive: Message 00190 Jul 2004

Jul 2004 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

Dr. Narender Reddy :

Thanks for your suggestion to stay
away from   "attributing limited things
to limitless ".

Archai (Consecrated images are some thing
unique . Like the Lord's AvathAra Rahsyams
(Six points ) have to be understood properly
so that we do not go astray , the power of
Consecrated Moorthys at the temple have to be
disengaged from the material in which the Lord
has descended .

It has been said that  the Cow possessing
milk in all its limbs releases the nourishing
milk thru its udders only . So does the consecrated
Moorthys release BhagavAn's saannidhyam
and KaaruNyam to those who seek refuge
thru the Moola and Uthsava BhErams created
by Rishis (Aarsham ) , the Lord (Svyam Vyaktham ),
humans (Maabusham ) and DEvAs for worship -
The SaaLagrama Moola BhErams as at SrIrangam ,
ThiruveLLUr are yet another unique  forms ,
where the SaaLagramams themselves are
pervaded by SrIman NaarAyaNan .

Once we think of Ph and other things , we
will be way out of track . There are however
rigorous prescriptions for selection of the granite
or metal or wood , which are known to the Sthapathis
and Aagama experts.

V.Sadagopan