You are here: SriPedia - Oppiliappan - Archives - Jul 2004

Oppiliappan List Archive: Message 00221 Jul 2004

Jul 2004 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

The matter is that, one should not think in all ways
as ordinary human sense has only limited knowings!!!

It's not the matter of offending, its the matter of
researching about the existence of GOD, those who do
not have faith in HIM!
Only the persons who doesnt believe HIM, will go for
arguements like this and end up with nAthigam ideas!

I request all the bHagavAthAs, not to indulge in these
sort of discussions (finding the truth by using
scientific reasons)! I can even challenge those
persons, they can go till certain range but not beyond

certain level! Please stop analysing in this useless
ways! THis wont help you in bringing BHAKTHI in you!!
Only the trust will bring closer to HIM!!!

Narayana NArayana
adiyen
senthil.B

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Z1wmxD/DREIAA/yQLSAA/XUWolB/TM