You are here: SriPedia - Oppiliappan - Archives - Jul 2004

Oppiliappan List Archive: Message 00238 Jul 2004

Jul 2004 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

Hello
  Being new here, I am trying to learn the various Ashtotram mantras
 with the correct pronunciations.  I am sure there are many
sites out there that, have the vocal pronunciations +
the text in Tamil; I have the meanings in English below the Sanskrit
text.  If anyone knows of such a site,
it would save me the surfing.  Thank you.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/XUWolB/TM