You are here: SriPedia - Oppiliappan - Archives - Jul 2006

Oppiliappan List Archive: Message 00012 Jul 2006

Jul 2006 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

SrI:

Dear Sriman Manoram Chaitanya Dasa :

Many thanks for the update on the construction activities
at SriperumbhUdhUr .

It is fully understandable that these delays do happen .
It is not too much of a setback.

I am happy to hear the Quality comstruction is maintained  since
all of us would like to see these facilities available to the devotees
for a long time with appropraite maintenance .

Many Thanks for taking such good care of the Supervision of
the construction and the labor headaches generated by the contractors .

Sri AchArya Raamaanujar ThiruvadigaLE SaraNam ,
V.Sadagopan