You are here: SriPedia - Oppiliappan - Archives - Jul 2006

Oppiliappan List Archive: Message 00045 Jul 2006

Jul 2006 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

Dear  Sri Mama

  We would like to have Sri. Rangarajan's contact Address and Details to send
money to support him for Vidhya Dhanam

  Dasan

  Ravi Kumar Ranga Swamy

"Dr. Sadagopan" <yennappan@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
          SrI:

Dear Sri Rangarajan :

Thanks very much for your briefing on the noble effort to help
with VidhyA DhAnam for aspiring students .

By copy of this note , I am inviting the attention of AasthikAs
and request them to contact you directly , if they wish to support
the commendable activities of YOur foundation .

Best wishes for continued success,
V.Sadagopan