You are here: SriPedia - Oppiliappan - Archives - Jul 2006

Oppiliappan List Archive: Message 00076 Jul 2006

Jul 2006 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

There is a Shri Charanarayana perumal temple located at Thiruvadhigai
town which is 15 Kms from Cuddalore on the way to panruti from cuddalore
via Thiruvaheendrapuram..

Shri Charanarayana Perumal is in Nindra thirukolam. In this temple,
there is Shri Anantha Narasimmar sannidhi in which you can see Shri
Narasimmar in sayana thirukolam.. Shri Anantha Narasimmar looks very
very beautiful in this temple...

People after having dharshan at Thiruvaheendrapuram can visit this
temple..

Dasan,
Srinivasan
0091-9840471021