You are here: SriPedia - Oppiliappan - Archives - Jul 2006

Oppiliappan List Archive: Message 00177 Jul 2006

Jul 2006 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

Sri Ranganatha Temple
Sri Ranganatha Seva Samithi, Inc.
(Regd. Non-Profit, Tax Exempt, Religious  Organization)
8 Ladentown Road, Pomona, NY-10970 (Phone: 845-364-9790)
www.ranganatha.org

Board of Trustees
Venkat Kanumalla
Chairman: 845-405-1293

Ramesh Raghavan
Secretary: 212-923-5732

Hemwati Panhani
Treasurer:  718-740-4332

Trimbak Bharati
845-623-2565 Fund Raising  Committee Chairman.

Dilip Bhansali
845-268-4707: Maintenance Committee Chairman.

Murthy Ayyala
631-689-8927:  Religious
Committee Chairman

Janakiramprasad Edara
845-323-4108

Bharathi Hodarkar
845-354-6202

Gurunath Pagala
845-268-4942

Sampath Rengarajan
734-332-1272

Varadachari Sadagopan
914-762-6690
URGENT APPEAL TO ALL DEVOTEES
AND WELL WISHERS.

From: Trimbak Bharati, Chairman Fund raising Committee

We the Board of Trustees of Sri Ranganatha Temple, sincerely request each one
of you to seriously consider giving a small interest free loan to your temple,
for a period of two (2) years.

As you have already noticed, various improvements in the temple are continuing,
by the grace of Sri Ranganatha and Mahalaxmi. Some of the improvements are:
1. Newly finished Rangamantapam Hall to celebrate Weddings, Birthdays,
Upnayanams, Concerts, Bhajans and other Artistic Events.
2. CCTV security monitoring, 24/7.
3. Installation of Ceiling fans for comfort of larger gatherings.
4. Completion of Dhwajastambham Alankar.

We have many more necessary improvements to be undertaken, such as:
1. A home for priests to stay after long and rigorous ceremonious day.
2. Security gate and fence, to reduce vandalism.
3. Necessary and needed roof and Gopuram maintenance and repairs.

We urge you to come forward to fulfill these tasks by promising funds in terms
of Interest free repayable loans. Once we receive the check, a promissory note
will be mailed to you from the Board of Trustees. Please make checks payable
SRI RANGANATHA TEMPLE

Name: --------------------------------
Address:
Tel.: -----------------------------------

My Loan Amount is : ------ $2,000       ----- $5,000    ----- $10,000
Other

You may also help us by adding new family members to become a life member by
tax deductible donation of $ 1.116, and you will receive a beautiful Mahalaxmi
Silver Coin with stand. Either way Sri Ranganatha and Mahalaxmi will bless your
family forever with good health and prosperity.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR GENEROSITY.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/zAINmC/Vp3LAA/i1hLAA/XUWolB/TM