You are here: SriPedia - Oppiliappan - Archives - Jul 2006

Oppiliappan List Archive: Message 00187 Jul 2006

Jul 2006 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

Namo NaryaNA!
Dear Sri Krishnamachari Swamy,
Beautiful explanation and summarization of this wonderful kaikaryam. Have
been enjoying your SaharanAma BhAshyam as well. Looking fwd to these
postings to enjoy sometime during the day/night!

Regards,
Jayshree Narasimhan

--
Thanks & regards,