You are here: SriPedia - Oppiliappan - Archives - Jul 2007

Oppiliappan List Archive: Message 00003 Jul 2007

Jul 2007 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

Srihi

Respected Bhagavathas,

Please here in find the mail from Srikaryam Of  R VENKATESAN ,SECRETARY &
SRIKARYAM of  SRI KOIL KANTHADAI APPAN  VENKATACHARSWAMY SHISHYAS ASSOCIATION,
which is self explainatory. I have also made a web site for Swamis thirumaligai
on request from My E- Sister Sudha of Australia. I got her introduction through
my religious mentor Dr. V.Sadagopan mama of USA.

The url is
http://www.kkavenkatachariswamy.org

To view the invitation please go to url :
http://www.kkavenkatachariswamy.org/eventsupa.htm

I request the moderator of all the e-groups to allow this mail as a special
case as the Shyshyas of the Thirumaligai can attend the event.

Dasan
Sridhar