You are here: SriPedia - Oppiliappan - Archives - Jul 2007

Oppiliappan List Archive: Message 00005 Jul 2007

Jul 2007 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

Dear Sri Sadagopan Swamin,

I just saw this message.  I can ship the mango leaves tomorrow.  Unfortunately I will not be able to do it today.  Please let me know if that is ok and I will ship it tomorrow.

Thanks.

Dasan,
Ramarathnam Narasimhan

"Dr. Sadagopan" <yennappan@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
SrI:

Dear BhakthAs living in Florida or
Having Relatives living in Florida :

We need Mango Leaves for the BrahmOthsavam
to be celebrated at Sri Ranganatha Temple , Pomona , NY
scheduled for July 3-8 .

I have enclosed an appeal from Dr.V.Kanumalla
for help in Fedexing at our expenses a box of Mango
Leaves for use in Ceremonies here . Please help
and serve Sri Ranganatha thru this Kaimkaryam .

Sri Jagan BhardhvAj and Srimathy Vasudha Narayanan :
Your help is needed  along with the other Sri VaishNavas
like Sri Narasimhan at Miami . Those who can help ,
please send us a note ASAP.

Many Thanks ,
V.Sadagopan
http://www.Ranganatha.org