You are here: SriPedia - Oppiliappan - Archives - Jul 2007

Oppiliappan List Archive: Message 00041 Jul 2007

Jul 2007 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

SrI:

Dear Sri Srinivasu :

Bhaagavan Sriman Naryaana and
MahA Lakshmi have blessed you
abundantly with Jn~Anam and Web
creation skills to put to use for advancing
the goals of SaadhakAs engaged in spiritual
pursuits .

We at the Ahobilavalli groups need your
artistic skills for enriching the e-books aimed
at sharing the ancient wisdom of Rishis and
AchAryAs . Please send me a private note online
to let me know whether your current time Commitments
would permit you to join us in this Kaimkaryam .

We are in the middle of  preparoing an e-book
on Gayathri , Saavithri and Saraswathi from
a Vedic Point of view . Many other e-books for
easy downloading and priniting are getting ready
from our team . Please  browse the 130 plus e-books
released sofar from the Sundara Dimham and
Ahobilavalli Teams :

http://www.sundarasimham.org

http://www.ahobilavalli.org

http://www.Sadagopan.org