You are here: SriPedia - Oppiliappan - Archives - Jul 2007

Oppiliappan List Archive: Message 00060 Jul 2007

Jul 2007 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

SrI:

Dear BhakthAs :

Sriman Kasturi Ramadurai of Dhivya Desa Kaimkaryam
Trust and the Vedic Trust have been doing some pioneering
Kaimkaryams ThirunAngUr-Thiru Aali-Thirunahari dhivya desams (DDs)
and other DDs in ChOla Desam , Paandya Nadu and Thondai MaNDalam .

The needs at these DDs are great and there are not enough funds
to go around to maintain NithyArAdhanam , Vasthram , Dheepam ,
Nandavanam et al . Some of these DDs are doing very well
without any need for infusion of outside funds .

On this Tamil New Year day (April 15 ) , a small number of interested
BhagavathAs thought that it will be good to identify few DDs , where we could
make a contribution to support NithyArAdhanam at selected DDs of
ThirunangUr DDs and join with the activities that other Trusts ,which
have seeded  earlier initatives . Information about who is doing what
and where was not easy to come from the SthalatthArs or Heriditary
Trustees at that time . Slowly , slowly , we are building a network of
Communications between the various officers of the Trusts active
at the ThirunAngur DDs , a region of particular interest to us
because of Kaliyan's inspired MangaLAsAsanams of
Dhivya Desa EmperumAns close to his avathAra Sthalam .
We are gaining a better awareness now of ongoing activities
and hope to identify niche opportunities for Kaimkaryams
without duplicating any ongoing kamkaryams . We hope to
get the key exchanges of information completed in three weeks
and serve the Dhivya Dampathis thru coordinated efforts .

The initatives taken by the DD Trust led by Sriman Kasturi Ramadurai
are summarized below . Additional information about the Kaimkaryams
of the Trust is available at :

http://www.srivaishnavam.com  ( Kaimkaryam Link)

The extensive kaimkaryams covered by the Vedic Trust
are updated every quarter in their informative news letters :

http://www.Vedics.net/newsLetters/index.html

Srimans S.Rajagopalan and B.Senthil  of Chennai and Sriman
Vasudevan Varahachary of Erode are leading the efforts on behalf of
our dhivya desa rakshaNam Trust founded three months ago .

It is adiyEn's hope that all the three trusts and others active in
supporting the uninterrupted nithyArAdhanam at the ThirunAngUr
DDs can meet to exchange information to cover areas that are
not being covered adequately (Salaries of Archakar , MadapaLLi
Kaimkaryaparar, Sannidhi ParichArakar , PrasAdham , Vasthram ,
dheepam , Thirumanjanams , Uthsavams , Nandhavanam et al) .

There is a lot of work to be done and inadequate funds available
to address all the needs .

adiyEn's apepal to all the BhagavathAs is to work together ,
support identified opportuniites thru dedicated funds and /or
by pooling of the resources to extend the outreach  and
broaden the participation .

adiyEn is happy to learn that the representatives of the three
Trusts will meet soon at Chennai to exchange information
on ways to reinforce ongoing Kaimkaryams .

NamO NaarAyaNAya ,
Daasan , Oppiliappan Koil V.Sadagopan

KASTURI RAMADURAI <rama_durai@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Dear Sri Sadagopan swamin and other bhagavathas who are associated with kaimkaryams in Thirunangur divya desams,

pranamams.

adiyen dasan venkat.

Most of you are aware that we have commissioned a trust titled divyadesa kainkarya trust four years ago and our humble kaimkaryams are continuing well till this day. We have visited all the divya desams where our trust is involved in doing nitya aradana kaimkaryams during June 30th and July1st to oversee the status of our kaimkaryams. What follows is a brief report. Shortly we will be updating more details in our web site http://srivaishnavam.com under kaimkaryam link.

1.Till March 2006 we have been doing nitya aradana kaimkaryams in Thiruvali and Thirunagari, THiru vaN purushottamam, Thiru vaikunda vinnagaram divya desams in Thirunangur area, Our local coordinator was Sri Aalinadan swamin in Thirunagari. Sri Kannan swamin of Thirunangur was coordinating the kaimkaryam for van purushttamam and vaikundha vinnagaram.

2. Our trust was indeed surprised when the emails started flowing stating that Thiruvaikundha vinnagaram is in need of funds as there is no support. We are pained to note that there is no coordination between the various groups who are undertaking such kaimkaryams. Our repeated requests to the local coordinators to provide a notice board indicating all the kaimkaryams the temple is receiving hasn't been fulfilled even today. In absence of such information any one visiting these temples get the same story that no one cares for the temple and temple is in need of funds.

3. During our visit, we have enquired why such impression was given while our donations are being sent regularly to the local coordinator. The answer received is not satisfactory and on the contrary the response received was shocking. The heriatage trustees claim that they never sought support from anyone and they will take care of the temples on their own since it is their duty to do so. We were wondering how to tackle this situation. Despite the burning desire to serve the Lord we were pained to note their lack of commitment and accountability.

4. We do agree that our donation was meagre  to take care of all the needs of vaikundha vinnagaram but the donation amount sought by the heritage trustee was provided. We were told that there are resources for other needs of the vaikuandha vinnagaram temple when our kaimkaryam was commenced three years ago.

5. Considering the current efforts of Sri Vasudevan and Sri Rajagopalan and their team, we have now decided to restrict our support to Thiru VaN purushottamam and the entire needs of the temple for nitya aradanam will be provided by our trust.

We would request other interested bhagavathas not to duplicate the efforts in same temples and if some one feels something more to be done in that particular temple please bring it to the attention of the group/trust who is doing kaimkaryam at present. In all fairness our divya desa kainkarya trust should have been consulted even before commencing kaimkaryams at Thiruvaikundha vinnagaram as it is well known fact that our trust is involved in this temple thru our web page and Sri Rajagopalan swamin is very well aware of this.

We are not against anyone doing kaimkaryam in these temples but due to lack of coordination among us, we are unable to get good results despite our efforts. It is sad to note the local bhagavathas are using our lack of coordination to their benefit.

The other divya desa temples that are being supported by our trust are.

1. Thanjai maamanikkoil (neelamega perumal temple)
2. Kabistalam
3. Thiruvelliyangudi
4. Thalaichchanga nanmadhiyam
5. Annan koil (garden maintenance)
6. Parthan palli (provision of flowers)
7. Therazhundhur(Nandvanam maintenance)
8. Nathan koil

plus 6 other temples near kanchi and in choza nadu which are abimana kshetrams,

More details will be available in our site shortly.

regards

Divya desa kainkarya trustees

"

Home Page