You are here: SriPedia - Oppiliappan - Archives - Jul 2007

Oppiliappan List Archive: Message 00102 Jul 2007

Jul 2007 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

Swamin
Dhasasiya vignapanam I have seen your mail Thank you for your detailed notification Pl permit me to make a correction of our trust name  It is
DIVYA DESA KAINKARIYA TRUST Pl do needful in future correspondence
with regards
K.Ramadurai

"Dr. Sadagopan" <yennappan@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
SrI:

Dear All :

In consultation with many Trusts active
in support of the SIX ThirunAngUr dhivya desams ,
adiyOngaL have identified three dhivya dEsams
in the ThirunAngUr area as focus dhivya dEsams for
our ( Thirunangur Dhivya Desa RakshaNa Trust)
Kaimkaryam :

1. SrI Vaikunta ViNNagaram
2. Thiru Semponsey Koil
3. Thiru TeRRiyambalam

The e-books on Sri Vaikunta Vinnagaram and
Thiru Sempon Sey Koil have been released at:

http://www.ahobilavalli.org

The e-book on Thiru TheRRiyambalam is almost
ready fro release soon .

Our trust headed by Sriman Vasudevan VarahAchary of
Erode is confining its activities to the above three dhivya
dEsams .

Vedics Trust will be Primary for support to
Thiru MaNImaadakkOil and ArimEya ViNNagaram .
Vedic Trust is active with many Kaimkaryams
at a variety of dhivya desams .

Thirunangur RakshaNa Trust administered by Sriman
Kasturi Ramadurai will be the Primary support for
Thiru VaNN PurudOtthamam .  This trust is also
active at number of dhivya dEsams outside
ThirunAngUr area .

adiyEn understands that Sriman Muralidharan Swamy of SriperumbhUdhUr
is supporting all of these dhivya dEsams . There may be others. This information
is hard to comeby . We request all would be supporters to link up
with one or more of these three Trusts as primaries from
the point of accountability and coordination .

We feel comfortable about Sri Vaikuntha ViNNagaram
AarAdhAnam and other Kaimkaryams . On behalf of our Trust ,
we need your support for Sempon Sey Koil and
Thiru TheRRiyambalam . The ICICI Bank account
for our Trust is given below . Let us all think of
Thirumangai Mannan and serve the dhivya dEsa
EmperumAns of ThirunAngUr .

NamO Sriman NaarAyaNAya ,
Oppiliappan Koil V.Sadagopan