You are here: SriPedia - Oppiliappan - Archives - Jul 2007

Oppiliappan List Archive: Message 00140 Jul 2007

Jul 2007 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

             SRI ADI SANKARA SEWA TRUST, LUCKNOW (Reg.)
              D-1385/4, Indira Nagar, Lucknow-226016
                    Ph-9839120282, 0522-3241950

VEDAKHILOO DHARMA MOOL:                 DHARMO RAKSHTI RAKSHTA:

                            Appeal
Shri Adi Sankara Sewa trust is running a Vedic karmakand pathasala
since 5th June 2001 with present strength of 45 students. The Trust
providing to the students shelter, cloth, food, study materials and
education of Krishna/Sukla Yajur Veda, Prayogam/Karmakhand,
Jyotisham, Samskritam, and Speaking course of English, on free of
cast. Shri Kamakoti Gatikasramam Trust Kanchipuram, Sri Mahaswami
Shatabdi Mahotsava Trust Mumbai & Local philanthropist society
providing the financial support every month to run the Ved pathasala
smoothly. From the beginning there are eight Students completed the
studies and practicing as Vaidik/Karmakhandi We have so far shifted
4 places and presently we are paying a rent of rupees 10000/-per
month, which erodes major amount we mobilize for running the
pathasala. In view of the above we propose to purchase a plot of
land about 10000 sq ft. for building pathasala. The cost of
approximately will be around 17 laces including registration.  In
the land in addition to pathasala, a temple, library, Gowshala, an
out patient clinic and old age home is proposed to be built.
        "BHOOMIDHAN" is one of the best of the "DHANS". "BHOOMIDHAN"
for public cause is all the more great.
In this regard we request all the devotees and well wishers of
VEDMARGA to donate money for 25/50/100 sq ft, for this auspicious
cause of purchase to land.
Your contribution will be acknowledged suitably.
We wish to inform you that a philanthropist family has promised to
bear the entire cost (100 %) of construction of the building.
        The contribution will be accepted by crossed local
cheque/demand draft in favor of SRI ADI SANKARA SEWA TRUST, LUCKNOW
payable at Lucknow.
We once again request you to contribute liberally for this noble
cause and get the blessing the "VEDMATA".

                                        Acharya S.G.Swaminathan
                                            Managing trustee

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings: