You are here: SriPedia - Oppiliappan - Archives - Jul 2007

Oppiliappan List Archive: Message 00146 Jul 2007

Jul 2007 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

Swamin,
Since the day this message was received, I have been trying to access the site at the address given.  Every time I get the "Page cannot be opened".  There must be some error in the address given.  Will you please mail the correct web address?

Dhanyan
Raghunathan

"T.Raguveeradayal" <rajamragu@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Learned members,

                     Sri Srinivasan Swamin of Delhi has translated "Sristavam" into Tamil  which is now available at

http://tinyurl.com/yvo43r

Please  enjoy
and your reviews / appreciations  may be sent to  the author at vasans2004@yahoo.com

Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now __._,_.___

Home Page
http://www.ibiblio.org/sripedia
oppiliappan-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
To subscribe to the list