You are here: SriPedia - Oppiliappan - Archives - Jul 2007

Oppiliappan List Archive: Message 00157 Jul 2007

Jul 2007 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

SrI:

Dear Members :

A group of us  have accepted ( Thirunangur Dhivya Desa RakshaNam Trust ,
Vedics and Divya Desa Kaimkarya Trust and others) responsibility for
individual dhivya Desams of ThirunAngur area and others outside .

ThirunAngUr Dhivya Desa RakshaNam Trust registered at Erode has taken
significant responsibility for three of the Six Dhivya Desams there :
SrI Vaikunta ViNNagaram , Sempon Sey Koil and Thiru TeRRiyambalam.

Vedics has assumed prime responsibilty for ArimEya ViNNagaram
and MaNimADakkOil .

Divya Desa Kaimkarya Trust is focusing on Thiru VaNN PuruDOtthamam .

That is what Sriman Rajagopalan is referring to . He is tireless in developing
resources for serving the dhivya Dampathis at these three Dhivya dEsams .
Sriman Vasudevan Varahachary is the Chairman of the Trust and has steered
plenty of financial support on his own . Most importantly , Srimans Rajagopalan
and Vasudevan visit these three dhivya dEsams regularly to make sure that
the desired kaimkaryams put in place are continued .

Please support these Kaimkaryams by sending a note to anyone of us
and let us know which dhivya desam(s) you wish to support . It costs
atleast 5,000 Rs per Month per dhivya dEsams to keep the AarAdhanam ,
MadapaLLi going . All of us are struggling to keep things afloat . Your help
would be most timely and would be welcomed by all the three Trusts .

Thank you for your participation ,
V.Sadagopan

Dear Shri Prabhu,

 We have formed Thirunangur Divyadesa Rakshana Trust under the guidance of Dr Sadagopan Swamy of USA. The trust is interested in three Divyadesams of
Thirunangur, near Seerkazi, Tamilnadu. We strive for: Uninterrupted Nithya Aradhanams, Better Seva Timings for Sevarthis, Cleanliness in the Divyadesams, both internal and external and maintenance of NAndavanams.
Towards the above goal, we have started kainkaryams. We realise that better Sevarthis traffic will ensure prosperity of the Divyadesam, its Bhattar and other
temple staff and the surrounding areas. With this intention, we also help people to throng the Divyadesams, by planning thier visits and taking care of their travel needs. I am a retired senior executive of a Govt organization. I intend to do my little bit service to fellow senior citizens by helping them. This is not a commercial venture. Purely no profit - no loss arrangement. What we expect in return is a voluntary contribution depending on one's mite  to the Thirunangur Divyadesa Rakshana Trust.

There is no fixed schedules. If some one desires a holy trip, we help them. The cost of the trip depends on the comfort needs of the pilgrims. Only need is minimum 4 persons. (4 - in a car, 7/12 in  a van 35 and above in a bus)Depending on the strength, we arrange for a car or a van or a Bus. Normally on Saturdays and Sundays. The trips will be scheduled in such a way that about 10 - 15 Divyadesams on a two days trip. Accommadation, food depending on thier preferences.

Kindly let me know : 1. Place from where it has to be started.
                               2. No of persons
                               3. Food and Accommadation preferences.

The above inputs will help in planning.

Depending on the mobility of pilgrims, we can arrange for all the 97 Divyadesams of Tamilnadu(84), Kerala(11) and Andhrapradesh(2) either a continuous trip or broken.

Travel will be a combination of Train and car / van as per need.

Regards,

                                                                      S RAJAGOPALAN.
"PrabhuC.L.N" <prabhucln@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Dear Rajagopalan,
I'd like to know more details about Divya Desam Tour, for my Parents. Do let me know.
Regards
Prabhu

S RAJAGOPALAN <yesargee@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Friends

It is your parents who are responsible for your birth, education and  what you are to day. They have done this without expecting any return from you. It does not mean that they need nothing. As one gets advanced age, he / she gets more devoted towards god. They do more chanting of slokas and think of visiting Temples. Here you can help them by gifting them a pilgrimage. It will definitely make them very happy. But remember this pilgrimage gift should be timely, yes before they become too old to undertake such trips.  There are number of Shrines and Temples to visit in India. There are 106 Divyadesams (abodes of Shriman Narayana) and a few Abhimana Sthalams ... Sriperumbudur, Maduranthagam, Srimushnam, Mannargudi, Melkote, Pushkar etc. Your parents will cherish the memory of their visits to these places. Act fast before it becomes too late.

                                                                        S RAJAGOPALAN
If you need assistance in this regard, Travel wing of Thirunangur Divyadesa Rakshana Trust will gladly help you, to plan your trip.
For Assistance contact S RAJAGOPALAN s11081946@yahoo.co.in

 "Never let yesterday's disappointments overshadow tomorrow's dreams"
"We are what we believe we are."

DELETE button is history. Unlimited mail storage is just a click away.

DELETE button is history. Unlimited mail storage is just a click away. __._,_.___

Home Page
http://www.ibiblio.org/sripedia
oppiliappan-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
To subscribe to the list