You are here: SriPedia - Oppiliappan - Archives - Jul 2007

Oppiliappan List Archive: Message 00185 Jul 2007

Jul 2007 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

Swamin,

We have not yet received clearances from Reserve Bank Of India and Government of India for inward remittances from Abroad. As such there will be difficulty in money transfer. However, you can contribute through your relatives and friends living in India, by sending money to their account and requesting them to deposit the same in ICICI Bank in India.

Regards,

                                                          S RAJAGOPALAN

s Rajagopalan <s11081946@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Dear Rajmannar Swamin,

The account No is OK. I will communicate further immediately after receiving the amount.

Thanks and Regards,

                                                                     S RAJAGOPALAN

Raj Mannar <rajmannar@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Dear Rajagopalan Swamin,

  FYI: I have sent $101 via ICICI money2INdia facility to the account listed below:

(Pls let me know, in case the acct number is not correct!)

ICICI Saving bank A/C : 606201080140  owned by " Thirunangur DivyaDesa Rakshana Trust"

  The amount should be transfered by the end of this week.  Pls let me know after the transfer is confirmed at your end.

regards
-rajmannar

s Rajagopalan <s11081946@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Swamin,

For kind information:

Thirunangur Divyadesa Rakshana Trust  ICICI Bank A/C NO. 606201080140
                                                          Erode, Tamilnadu, India.

                                                           S RAJAGOPALAN

"Dr. Sadagopan" <yennappan@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
SrI:
Dear SrI Rajamannar :

I deeply appreciate your sustained support for
Sri VaishNava Kaimkaryams . May the dhivya dampathis
continue to bless You with all soubhAgyams to
continue to enjoy such Kaimkaryams !

Sriman Vasudevan Varahachary is setting up the ICICI account
so that its Money2India route can be used from here .He is travelling
right now and should be back home in 2 weeks or earlier . By copy of this
note , I am requesting him to provide particulars on the fund transfer options .

NamO NaarAyaNAya ,
V.Sadagopan