You are here: SriPedia - Oppiliappan - Archives - Jul 2007

Oppiliappan List Archive: Message 00189 Jul 2007

Jul 2007 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

SrI:

Dear Lakshmi :

You are right about the need to be vigilant  to approaches by shady
operators raising funds and disappearing . Accountability is
critical , when one undertakes Fund raising for Kaimkaryams .
When one's credibility is under cloud ,onecan forget about dealing
with these shady characters . One has to be scrupulously honest
in handling funds entrusted for Bhagavath and AchArya Kaimkaryams
and for that matter any public fund raising .

The fool proof alternative is not giving and going away but
periodic visits to the Dhivya Desams like we do in the case
of ThirunAngUr Dhivya dEsams . One of the Trustees of our
Trust registered at Erode visits these places that are being
supported by thefunds from Aasthikas . You can also ask for
a copy of the Trust and tell the fund raisers not to mistake you
because you had bad experience with some .

V.Sadagopan