You are here: SriPedia - Oppiliappan - Archives - Jul 2008

Oppiliappan List Archive: Message 00039 Jul 2008

Jul 2008 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

Sri:
SrimatE Sri Lakshmi Nrusimha ParabrahmanE nama:
SrimatE Sri Navaneetha Krishna ParabrahmanE nama:
Srimath Adhivan SatakOpa Yatheendra MahA dEsikAya nama:
SrimatE Sri Lakshmi Nrusimha DivyapAdhukA sEvaka Srivan SatakOpa Sri NarAyana Yatheendhra  MahAdEsikAya nama:

Sri Ahobila Mutt is pleased to announce the annual AchAryA Day celebration in USA during the Labor Day weekend on Sunday, August 31st 2008. This year, we are planning a one-day function (middle day of the 3-day weekend) in order to accommodate more out-of-town sishyAs.

ThiruNakshathrams of the following AchAryas will be celebrated during the full day function:

1. SwAmi Sri VEdAnta Desikar
2. Srimath Adhivan SatakOpan (Founder and 1st Jeeyar of Sri Ahobila Mutt)
3. Sri DevanAr ViLAgam  Azhagiyasingar (43rd Jeeyar)
4. Sri Mukkur Azhagiyasingar (44th Jeeyar) 5. Sri Lakshmi Nrusimha DivyapAdhukA sEvaka Srivan SatakOpa Sri NArAyana Yatheendhra  MahAdEsikan (current and 45th Jeeyar)

The venue for this year's function is the Hare Krishna Temple located at 10310, Oaklyn Drive, Potomac, MD 20854.

The full day event features a number of religious and cultural events starting at 9:00 A.M. in the morning until 8:00 P.M. in the evening. More details on the agenda will be forthcoming via email as well as in our website (http://www.ahobilamutt.org). If you are interested in organizing or participating in cultural programs, please contact us as soon as possible using the contact information provided in the above website.

Accommodation and airport pick-ups and drop-offs will be arranged for out-of-town guests who need them.

We request you (along with your family and friends) to actively participate in this celebration and receive the blessings of these mahadAchAryas.

adiyEn RAmAnuja dAsan
on behalf of Sri Ahobila Mutt,
Krishna Badrinath

My religion consists of a humble admiration of the illimitable superior spirit who reveals
himself in the slight details we are able to perceive with our frail and feeble mind.
 - Albert Einstein

"We may go to the moon, but that's not very far.
The greatest distance we have to cover still lies within us."
  - Charles de Gaulle

Oppiliappan Koil Varadachari Sadagopan
http://www.sadagopan.org

Home Page