You are here: SriPedia - Oppiliappan - Archives - Jul 2008

Oppiliappan List Archive: Message 00049 Jul 2008

Jul 2008 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Sunday, July 06, 2008 1:30 AM
Subject: Re: MESSAGE from mVYJAYANTHI KRISHNAN, KOYAMBEDU, CHENNAI

Respected Sir,

Thank You Very much for Your mail to Sri. Jagannathan

regarding Swaymbhu Moortham at FREMONT, USA.

I am sending You herewith the jpg file of the same and also the Article

written by my daughter Sridevi Krishnan who is residing there.

This morning I talked to my daughter Sridevi Krishnan and

son in law Sriram Narasimhan at Fremont.

They both are very happy and informed that they are Members of

srirangasri@yahoogroups

They very much Apprecited Your Great Service for Sri Vaishnavism.

We offer our Sincere Thanks for the same.

We are Thanking SriNrisimhaPriya for publishing this Swatambhu Moortham in their English edition of Jukly 2008 and also mainly Sri. Jagannathan

for his Sincere and Great efforts.

With Regards

Vyjayanthi Krishnan

---