Sent: Sunday, July 06, 2008 9:21 PM
Subject: RE: [divya_desam] Travel to Ahobilam during the 2008 ChAthurmAsyam Season

Dear Sri Mohan, You may contact Sri V.L.Ramanujan, Manager, Sri Ahobila Narasimhaswami Devasthanam, Ahobilam- 518545 (via) Allagadda, Kurnool Dist.A.P. His Phone Number is 08519 - 252045. Srimad Azhagiyasingar's Chaturmasyam begins on 18th Jully 2008 at Ahobilam. Hence avod a day before and a day after 18th July, since the Manager will be busy. You can perform Tirumanchanam on any other day convenient to you. Daily aaradhana is done in Upper Ahobilam and hence you will get facilities easily. - K.Devanathan