You are here: SriPedia - Oppiliappan - Archives - Jul 2008

Oppiliappan List Archive: Message 00069 Jul 2008

Jul 2008 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

Respected Bhagavathas,

Namaskaram. I am glad to inform you that Mega Site of Bhagavath Ramanujar
Created for all of us has been shifted to new Url ( As I had some issue with
Domain Registrar ) This will be permanent one. The new url is
www.ramanujartemples.net.

It covers major important temples associated with Bhagavath Ramanujar. It
covers the temples of Sriperumpudhur, Thirukacchi,
Madhuranthakam,Srirangam,Madhuramangalam,Kooram,Thirukoshtiyur,Thirumala,Melnadu
 (Modern day Karnataka) and Pandya Nadu. But due to paucity of time the
following Temples are not complete :

Thirumala ( I am trying to get official Permission from TTD and 75% work is
over , If any of you can help me in my mission you are most welcome to help me)
MelNadu & Kooram Matter is ready I have to assemble it , Please bear with me,
Pandya Nadu I have visited , i will shortly do it.

I am thankful to every one of the Officials, Bhattars and local VIPs and All
Mutt heads of both Sect who cooperated and helped me to assemble the details.

I  would like to give the general overview of the website.

Opening Screen is SvAmi’s Avathara Mahima in Flash,

Second Screen is link to Udayavars Vybhavam, and the Temples associated with
him, Link to Madhuramangalam associated with Embar, And Kooram associated with
KoorthAlwar.
every Temple has the following standard details:
Presiding Deities, Location, Virtual tour of temple, Sthaalapurnam, Uniqueness
of the place in connection with Acharya Sarvabhouma, Picture Gallery and
Contact details and Telephone numbers etc.

Any suggestion is most welcome. Your feed back will help me to improve the
website.

Dasan
Asuri Malakutti Kalyanapuram Lakshminarasimhan Sridhar
9448322378 ( Bangalore)

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: