You are here: SriPedia - Oppiliappan - Archives - Jul 2008

Oppiliappan List Archive: Message 00072 Jul 2008

Jul 2008 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

Respected Bhagavathas,

Namaskaram. I am glad to inform you about the progress of your Sathayagalam
Rajagopuram Project. As informed to you all the whole Mottai Gopuram Structure
was dismantaled,then numbered and then foundation was relaid,then after the
last years thirunakshatram the first stage / Tier of Rajagopuram work commenced
and finsihed last month. ( See the the pictures ) It was a daunting task to
raise the funds and i am happy to inform you that Some how K R Krishnaswamy
mama has raised the necessary funds ( Majority from his personal contribution)
. Then two days back the work for Second Stage /Tier has commenced and
hopefully by this year Thirunakshatram third and fourth stage will be completed
.

Please see the following URL to see the progess of Stage / Tier - I and also
the Srimukham of

http://www.pbase.com/svami/rajagopuramproject

H H Srimath Azagiasingar in Tamil and English & H H Parakala Mutt Jeer.

Apart from it Asmath Acharyan H H Rangapriya Swami is lending supprot to this
Daunting task, We will shortly get a Sri Mukham from him and host it.

To participate in this Holy Kainkaryam please log on to the

www.sathyagalamtemple.net

dasan

Asuri Malakutti Kalyanapuram Lakshminarasimhan Sridhar
9448322378 ( Bangalore)

I am requesting the Moderators of all e-groups to allow this posting and if
possible please circulate it to all your near and dear ones.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)