You are here: SriPedia - Oppiliappan - Archives - Jul 2008

Oppiliappan List Archive: Message 00099 Jul 2008

Jul 2008 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

Note This is purely only on personal interest.

Dear Bhagavatha:

With kind anugraham of Sri  Azhyagiasingar, I would like to thank you all for supporting till now and wish the same to continue till the completion of this holy event.

With respective to previous mail, am happy to bring your notice about the progress and current status of the Sri Perundevi Nayika Sameta Sri Varadarajar and Sri Ramar sannthies at Injimeadu

With the kind anugraham of Sri Azhyagiasingar and kainkarayams(help) of bhagavathah, the temple work is progressing very good and we could complete upto some extent. We need still support to complete this holy event. Kinldy help up to goahead to complete this kainkaryam.

Below URLs will give you a clear picture about the progress of the temple construction work.

Srimadazhgiyasingar Mangalaasaasaman
http://picasaweb.google.co.in/injimeadu/SrimadayazhiasingarSMangalaasaasaman
http://picasaweb.google.co.in/injimeadu/Mangalaasaasanam1
http://picasaweb.google.co.in/injimeadu/Mangalaasaasanam2

Progress review by HH Sri Azhyagiasingar
http://picasaweb.google.co.in/injimeadu/ProgressReview

Progress & current state:
http://picasaweb.google.co.in/injimeadu/ProgressOfTheInjimeaduSriPerundeviNaayikaSametaSriVaradarajaPerumaalTemple

Mulam Homam
http://picasaweb.google.co.in/injimeadu/MulamHoomam

Mulam homam is being performed on every Mulam for Sri Anjaneyar.  Bhaktas can participate in this homam. (Isthaabhista Sithyartham)

Annadaanam:
http://picasaweb.google.co.in/injimeadu/AnnadaanamInjimeaduSriPerundeviNaayikaSametaSriVaradarajaPerumaalTemple

Annadaanam is being done on very Mulam.

Existing Temple
http://picasaweb.google.co.in/injimeadu/ExistingTempleOfInjimeaduSriPerundeviNaayikaSametaSriVaradarajaPerumaal

Committtee
http://picasaweb.google.co.in/injimeadu/CommitteeForInjimeaduSriPerundeviNaayikaSametaSriVaradarajaPerumaalTemple

New Plan
http://picasaweb.google.co.in/injimeadu/PlanOfInjimeaduSriPerundeviNaayikaSametaSriVaradarajaPerumaalTemple

Temple
http://picasaweb.google.co.in/injimeadu/InjimeaduSriPerundeviNaayikaSametaSriVaradarajaPerumaal

Rennovation Start
http://picasaweb.google.co.in/injimeadu/InjimeaduSriPerundeviNaayikaSametaSriVaradarajaPerumaalTempleRennovationCommittee
http://picasaweb.google.co.in/injimeadu/TempleRennovationCommittee2Continued
http://picasaweb.google.co.in/injimeadu/TempleRennovationCommittee3Continued

Tirumanjanam:
http://picasaweb.google.co.in/injimeadu/TirumanjanamOfInjimeaduSriPerundeviNaayikaSametaSriVaradarajaPerumaal

Nitya Puja
http://picasaweb.google.co.in/injimeadu/NityaPoojaAtInjimeaduSriPerundeviNaayikaSametaSriVaradarajaPerumaalTemple

To finish this task you are in need of funds, so kindly help us for this holy purpose.

My kind appeal to you all is to donate the funds to complete this holy event. Bhaktas can either contribute in the form of selecting different Nitya padi kaimkaryam, Vaarshika aAradhanam, Mulaa nakshatra homam, tirumanjanam., etc. Kindly circulate this message to your entire known circle and help us in this regard. For further information please contact below persons through e-mail or over phone.

Sri. EN Balaji  (Varadarajan)

en.varadarajan@xxxxxxxxxxx/en.varadarajan@xxxxxxxxx

Cell: 0-9444022548.

Sri. EV Desikan

ev.desikan@xxxxxxxxxxx/ev.desikan@xxxxxxxxx

Cell: 0-9444945170

Sri. EV Narasimhan (myself)

evnarasimhan@xxxxxxxxxxx/evnarasimhan@xxxxxxxxx

044-22384106/0-9962656524

Sri EV Rengarajan

shreyonidhi@xxxxxxxxx

Cell: 0-9884074689/044-26180689.

Sri. Ranganathan M

ranga.nathan@xxxxxxxxxxx/injimeadu@xxxxxxxxx

0-9790960941

aAdiyan Daasan

EV Narasimhan

Dear Bhagavatha:,

Note This is purely only on personal interest.

Let me intruduce my self, I belong to Ingimedu., retaired as Sanskrit pandit from a Government High School, (Kuchipudi and Pamarru) Krishna Distrit Andhra Pradesh

I want to make an appeal for all of your  regarding a re-construction of a Temple.

I am brother of EV Desikan, General Manager Ahobila Mutt.

In our village Ingimeadu,  we have the temple of Sri Perundevi Nayika Sameta Sri Varadarajar and Sri Ramar, which nearly 200 years old.  This temple is maintained by Sri Ahobil Mutt.

As it has become very old, we have started to renovate the existing temple of Sri Perundevi Nayika Sameta Sri Varadarajar , along with Hanumad, Lakshmana and Seetaa sametha Sri Ramar.

In the existing temple all idels are at same place, there is no different sannithis, Now we have planned to have different sannthis for each perumal under this renovation.

The main temple will be as is for Sri Varadarajar, Pratistha done by sri HH 42nd Azhyagia Singar- Ahobil mutt.

Different sannithi for Sri Perundevi Tayar, Pratistha done by sri HH 42nd Azhyagia Singar- Ahobil mutt.

Sannithis for Hanumad, Lakshmana and Seethaa sameta Sri Ramar.

Sannathi for Azhlwars and  Azhyagiasingars

With the below URL, you can have a look at photographs taken at Ingimedu on the occasion of Shankushtapanam for Reconstruction and Rennovation of Sri Perundevi Nayika Sameta Sri Varadarajar Temple .

http://picasaweb.google.co.uk/murali.ingimeadu/IngimeduPhotos?authkey=OlESvXNoou4

In future we are in plan to extend our services by establishing a Veda Pathashala, and a Home for aged - who can contribute (not mandatory) to this Veda pathasala with their experience and knowledge here.

To finish this task you are in need of funds, so Kindly do needful for fund raising for this holy purpose.

My kind appeal to you all is to donate the funds for this holy purpose.

Bhaktas can either book Nitya padi kaimkaryam, Vaarshika aAradhanam etc.

Kindly circulate this message to your entire known circle and help us in this regard.

for Further information you can contact through e-mail or over phone

Sri. EV Desikan  ev.desikan@yahoo.co.in/ev.desikan@xxxxxxxxx     Celll: 0-9444945170

Sri. EV Narasimhan (myself)  040-65220443, evnarasimhan@xxxxxxxxxxx

Sri. Ranganath ranga.nathan@xxxxxxxxxxx; 0-9290448929.

Sri. Balaji, env_rajan@xxxxxxxxx Cell: 0-9444022548.

aAdiyan Daasan

EV Narasimhan

DELETE button is history. Unlimited mail storage is just a click away.

Messenger blocked? Want to chat? Here is the solution. __._,_.___

Oppiliappan Koil Varadachari Sadagopan
http://www.sadagopan.org

Home Page
http://www.ibiblio.org/sripedia