You are here: SriPedia - Oppiliappan - Archives - Jul 2008

Oppiliappan List Archive: Message 00120 Jul 2008

Jul 2008 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

SrI:

Dear Srimathy Rukmini Rajan :

I am surprised to hear that you are unable to access
the ebooks directly or thru the echo sites .

Here is one method but it is roundabout .

please use this URL :
http://www.ibiblio.org/sripedia/oppiliappan/index.html

The link there is email archives and you can search
for the recent postings there for access to the six ebooks of
Sri Hayagrivan series .
Best wishes ,
V.Sadagopan