You are here: SriPedia - Oppiliappan - Archives - Jul 2008

Oppiliappan List Archive: Message 00166 Jul 2008

Jul 2008 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

Sri:

Dear All:
Attached please find an anubhavam of a bhAgavatA who had the privilege
to host the dolai of Sri Mukkur Swamy's Yag~na mUrthi- the lord who
commanded and witnessed 107+++ Sri Swathi Narasimha Maha Yag~nam.

Regards
adiyEn
R.Srinivasan

Ps: adiyEn will be mailing the CDs of Sri Mukkur Swamy's rendition of
nithyAnusandAnam slokas and Swati Maha yag~na manthrams.

=====

Sri Yagna Moorthi reached our home in KK Nagar Chennai by about 11:00
am. HE was received with full Poorna Kumbha mariyAdhai at the entrance.

There were about 30 people with many kids and senior people. Everyone
knew about Sri Mukkur Swamy and so, people had a sense of awe and
respect for His Moorthi, Sri Yagna Moorthi and Sri Hayagreevar
Moorthi. Especially some of the senior people were visibly moved by
the Darshan since they felt at their age it was not possible for them
to travel to Sri Mattapalli to see Perumal Himself, but were glad to
see Him in the form of Sri Yagna Moorthi.

During Vedic Chanting, Sri Ramesh, s/o Sri Mukkur Swamy Himself, paid
a visit to our home.

After the Vedic Chanting, prasadam was distributed which everyone
thoroughly enjoyed! (In Sri Lakshmi Prabhavam, Sri Mukkur Swamy used
to say 'Kesari in Hand, Kesari in Vaak, Kesari in the Front'
(regarding distribution of Rava Kesari after Mangalya Sharadu Utsavam
in Nanganallur in front of Sri Nru-Kesari) - I was reminded of this
during the Prasadam distribution.

The function was very memorable and will stay etched in minds of my
family and everyone who attended. We are greatly blessed to have had
the presence of Sri Yagna Moorthi of Sri Mukkur Swamy in our residence.

- Sriram V Iyer.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: