You are here: SriPedia - Oppiliappan - Archives - Jul 2008

Oppiliappan List Archive: Message 00192 Jul 2008

Jul 2008 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

Pranaamams,

Our son had his Brahmopadesam this May. Could anyone please clarify
when the Prathama Upakarma and Gayathri homam be done (here in USA
west coast)?
We are trying our contacts in india but we are getting some varied
do the Kamo Karshith japam that day and do this and prathamopakarma
homam Sept 14th, but also do the Gayathri Japam on Aug17th itself.
Others are saying it is ok to do everything Aug16th/17th.
It would be a great help if anyone could give any information
regarding Prathama Upakarmam this year.

Regards,
Jyothi

<*> Your email settings: