You are here: SriPedia - Oppiliappan - Archives - Jun 2003

Oppiliappan List Archive: Message 00003 Jun 2003

Jun 2003 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

SrI:

Dear BahakthAs:

SrIman Thirumanjanam Kannan and His family are
deeply involved with Kaimkaryams to NamperumAL
for many generations. His input below on Bali Peetam
will be very interesting to you .

On another point made by SrI Thirumanjanam Kannan Swamy
about Thillai Thirucchithrakootam GovindarAja PerumAL,
I had the Bhaagyam to write a 48 Page monograph on
the Lord of this dhivya Desam named " AravaNai ThuyinROn".
This monograph covers three items:

1) Four Krithis of SrI MutthuswAmy Dikshithar
on Lord GovindarAja in RaagAs Rathipriya,
Mesa BhouLi,MukhAri and Surutti along with
thier meanings.

2) Paasurams of KulasEkharar's Paasurams on
Thillai Thirucchithrakooda PerumAla as
SrI Raama chandran. These Paasurams are
by Raama BhakthA , KulasEkhara AzhwAr
in the form of SampoorNa RaamAyanam.

3) Thirumangai Mannan's Paasurams on Thillai
ThirucchithirakooDa GovindarAjan and their
meanings.

If you wish to have a copy of this Tamil
monograph, please let me know. You can make
a contribution to Lord DEvanAthan's RathnAngi
Kaimkaryam and recieve this 48 page book for
your libraries. I Have ten copies left .

Thank you,
V.Sadagopan

>Dear Shri.Sadagopan,
>I append my letter in reply and as a sort of clarification
>to an enquirer,which is self explanatory and that would meet with
>your needs.
>Regards from,
>Koil Tirumanjanam Kannan.

Home Page