You are here: SriPedia - Oppiliappan - Archives - Jun 2003

Oppiliappan List Archive: Message 00005 Jun 2003

Jun 2003 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

SrI:

Dear SrI Venkat :

Thanks very much for generating the NithyArAdhana kaimkaryams
at different Dhivya dEsams and creating the ruchi
for others to join in. May Your dedicated efforts
and your team continue to be blessed by the SaraNya Dampathis!

Regarding the AbhArana samarpaNams , I wish to
comment that these kaimkaryams are recommended by
our AchAryAs and they have finite time tables .
One can take part in both kinds of Kaimkaryam
without any conflict.I recall with great reverence
the samarpaNam of SrI RanganAtha Padakkam for
AchArya RaamAnujA at SrIperumbhUthUr , SvarNa
KirItam for SrI PerumdEvi ThAyAr of Kaanchi by SrImadh
Azhagiya Singar . The NithyArAdhanam for the Lord of
Thirukkudanthai is covered by two AchAryAs. Thus both
types of Kaimkaryams can go on in my humble opinion .
These major AabharaNa kaimkaryams are one time efforts
and would not take away any funds from the other pressing
needs .

Last year BhakthAs joined together to support
the NithyArAdhana Kaimkaryam at ThUppul AchArya
Sannidhi. This year , the kaimkaryam is to
offer the noothana aabharaNam for Lord DevanAthan ,
who is very dear to Swamy Desikan.

May all Kaimkaryams by the AaasthikAs flourish!

SrImath Azhagiya Singar ThiruvadigaLE Saranam ,
V.Sadagopan

At 02:31 PM 6/2/03 +0300, you wrote:
>Dear bhagavathas,
>
>pranamams.
>
>adiyongal are blessed to participate in the nitya aradana kaimkaryam of 8
>divya desams in chozha and thondai nadu at this time and we have formed a
>trust titled Divya desa kainkarya trust and this has been registered.We have
>facility to donate to the trust thru internet also. Right now bhagavathas in
>Bahrain, India, Switzerland and USA are participating in the kaimkaryam and
>we have direct contacts in each temple to ensure the kaimkaryams are done as
>per our requirement. adiyen's father is personally supervising the
>kaimkaryam by visiting the temples every month.
>
>Please go to http://srivaishnavam.com <http://srivaishnavam.com> and choose
>kaimkaryam link for more details.
>
>It is disheartening to note that many temples are in very bad condition
>without sufficient income for daily worship. It is our duty to do our might
>to revive the glory of the holy divya desams.
>
>Please feel free to email your ideas to rmvenkat@xxxxxxxxx
><mailto:rmvenkat@xxxxxxxxx>
>
>regards
>
>dasan venkat