You are here: SriPedia - Oppiliappan - Archives - Jun 2003

Oppiliappan List Archive: Message 00018 Jun 2003

Jun 2003 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

SrI:

Dear BhakthAs:

I am embarassed to let you know that by accident
(thru misunderstanding of a recent Yahoo group message
to the Moderator) , I have erased all the 2,770 messages/postings
in the Oppiliappan archives in one swoop.Too late to
recover them now with my limited computer skills !
Oppiliappan List was started on March 9, 2002 and it
is a pity that all the 2,770 messages are lost now!

Therefore , if you are looking for Oppiliappan archival material,
I am afraid that there will be none. Some of the postings
might be found in sister lists, where I might have posted
them .Saranagathy list archives have a few of them and
ThiruvEngadam as well as Bhakthi list might have copies of
other postings.

It is all Lord's ThiruvuLLam.

SrI Oppiliappan ThruvadigaLE Saranam,
V.Sadagopan