You are here: SriPedia - Oppiliappan - Archives - Jun 2003

Oppiliappan List Archive: Message 00038 Jun 2003

Jun 2003 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

Dear SrImAn Sadagopan,
It is highly educative to get to know the references
from several sources, which you have very
descriptively compiled and presented in your note.
Adiyen look forward to receive many such messages in
the future.
Regards
Dasan
Tamarapu Sampath Kumaran