You are here: SriPedia - Oppiliappan - Archives - Jun 2003

Oppiliappan List Archive: Message 00059 Jun 2003

Jun 2003 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

SrI:

Dear BHakthAs:

A dear list member from Bombay requested that
adiyEn post a few articles on the anubhavam of ThoNDaradippodi
AzhwAr's magnificent PranbhaNDham of ThirupaLLIyezucchi
through which the blessed RanganAtha Pathivrathai
awakened Lord RanganAthA resting at SrIrangam .
It is not am easy task but driven by the wish to
experience this bhakth-laden anubhavam of
the great AzhwAr , adiyEn will make
a meagre attempt.

We have been fortunate to have the coverage of
number of Prabhandhams in an EXCELLENT manner by
dedicated BhakthAs in our Lists already :

1) ThirumAlai by Srimathi Sumi Varadhan
2) NaacchiyAr Thirumozhi by SrImathi KalyANI KrishNamAchari
3) ThiruvAimozhi ,Periya Thirumozhi and
PeriyAzhwAr Thriumozhi by SrInmAn MadhavakaNNan
of Simhapuri.

SrImathi KrishnamAcchAri's wonderful coverage
of NaacchiyAr Thirumozhi would have its SaaRRumuRai
soon and SrIman MadhavakkaNNan's postings on
PeriyAzhwAr Thirumozhi would be reaching a similar
stage soon. All these kaimakryams by these BhakthAs
are a great help to bhakthAs , who are not conversant
with written or spoken Tamil.The extent of coverage
of the Prabhandhams by SrI madhavakkaNNan deserve
special mention in this context.

May I request anyone having Swamy PeriyavAcchAn PiLLai's
commentary on ThiruppaLLiyezhcchi to contact me ?

adiyEn will commence the postings on the above dhivya Prabhandham
soon and pray for AzhwAr's blessings in undertaking
this immense task .

NamO RanganAthAya,
V.Sadagopan

Home Page