You are here: SriPedia - Oppiliappan - Archives - Jun 2003

Oppiliappan List Archive: Message 00090 Jun 2003

Jun 2003 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

SrimathE RAmAnujAya nama:
SrImathE NigamAntha MahA DesikAya nama:

Namaskarams to Bhagavatas:

We request you to participate in these important lecture series on Swamy Desikan's Rahasytrayasaram. Based on requests from bhaktas, we have changed the
schedule of Rahasyatrayasaram Upanyasams from Saturday evening to Sunday
morning. Also, please feel free to distribute this Upanyasam notification to
all interested groups, communities and satsangams.

We would like to inform you of the next RTS Upanyasam of U. Ve. Dr.
N.S.Anantharangacharya on:

DATE: June 15, 2003 (SUNDAY MORNING)
TOPIC: VibhAgAdhikAra
TIME: 10:30 AM Eastern / 7:30 AM Pacific / 8:00 PM (Sunday) IST
LANGUAGE: English

Dial In: 512-225-3000

Code: 626333#

Donations may be made payable to NAMA Inc and mailed to Nagu Satyan, 7821 W.
Alder Dr, Littleton, CO 80128-5522.

A pledge of $75 per upanyasam would be appreciated to keep such great
upanyasams go on without interruptions. Thank you for your support.

RAmAnujArya DivyAgnyA VardhatAm AbhivardhaTAm

Adiyen
Keshavan Kadambi
munitrayam@xxxxxxxxx
(781) 937 3119