You are here: SriPedia - Oppiliappan - Archives - Jun 2003

Oppiliappan List Archive: Message 00108 Jun 2003

Jun 2003 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

Dear Bhakthas,
I am a visitor to US. During my interaction with some
Sri Vaishvites who have settled down here, they have a
feeling that they are away from our Divya Desams. They
also seem to have a guilty feeling that they are not
able to worship the Lord at Srirangam and Tirupati
though they regularly visit Ranganathar and Srinivasar
temples located in US.
I pacified them that these temples which have been
consecrated as per agama sastras are also sanctified
and they should find the same feeling of worshipping
the presiding deities as in Srirangam or Tirupati. No
doubt it is a fact that Azwars have not sung Mangala
sasanams in these temples.
I seeks the views of other bhakthas in US on this
point.
Dasan
Tamarapu Sampath Kumaran

Home Page