You are here: SriPedia - Oppiliappan - Archives - Jun 2003

Oppiliappan List Archive: Message 00119 Jun 2003

Jun 2003 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

Sri Krishnaya Namah!

Humble Pranams!

This is fantastic and for people like me who are new to pasurams, this is
like a boon. Lord Narayana's krupa and karunyam is being highlighted very
well. It looks as if one of His foremost kalyanagunas - i.e., compassion
towards His subjects, started ever since He created Brahma(or before?).
Actually, creation of Brahma is itself His karunya and topping it, He
takes the responsibility of protecting those who have been created by
Brahma. Being the indweller in Brahma and the charaachara shrusti is like
a CEO of a company, who although not directly interacting with a clerk of
his company, is the reason behind the very existence of the company and its
employees.

Dasatyam is the word that strikes my mind as there is nothing that we can
do except being a dasa for Srimannarayana.

Sukumar

PS: I would like to put before this divine forum one query. Why Lord
chose to be a vatapatrashayi during kalpaantham. Is there any comments by
Sage Markandeya(one who is the witness) or any details from veda / Alwars
etc., Please let me know. Thanks.

Sri Krishna Parabrahmane Namah!

-

Home Page