You are here: SriPedia - Oppiliappan - Archives - Mar 2004

Oppiliappan List Archive: Message 00001 Mar 2004

Mar 2004 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

Pranams to all!
Adiyen went to Kumbakonam to take a holy dip in
Mahamaham tank. And also visited Sri Sarangapani
temple,Sri Ramaswamy temple, Sri Chakarapani temple,
Sri AadiKumbeshwara temple and others.

It's noteworthy to visit Saragapani temple and Sri
Ramaswamy temple. You have to enter through Uttarayana
Vaasal to see the Lord in Saragapani temple. There is
no pleasure than visiting this temple and also Sri
Ramaswamy temple, where Lord Rama with His Sita are in
sitting position along with Sri Lakshmana, Bharathan,
Kshatrukanan and Hanuman in Pattabisheka Thirukolam.
There's no words to express my feelings when I visited
these places in Kumbakonam.

I request all the bagavatha's and others to visit
Kumbakonam during Mahamaham time before 6th March and
have blessing from Sri Saragapani.........
Narayana, Narayana
Adiyen
Senthil.B